Cincinnati Counseling Services—Mental Health Help in Ohio
People rarely stumble upon information about counseling by accident. If you’ve found your way here, the chances are good that you’re looking for mental health services. Thriveworks Counseling in Cincinnati, OH wants to provide you with the mental health help you’re looking for. Our counselors are experts in the field of mental health. We’re here to help you develop the skills you need to live a healthier, more fulfilling life.
Thriveworks began in 2008 with a big goal: to provide convenient behavioral health services with extended hours across the country where people could get the care they need from leading industry professionals. We’re proud to say we’re now a nationwide practice doing just that.
If you are looking for mental health care in the Greater Cincinnati area, please call our office. We have a scheduling team that is available 7 days a week to help you schedule your first appointment.
Who Needs Counseling?
We think everyone can benefit from counseling, actually, but everyone can benefit for a different reason. Some people just need a “tune-up” to keep their motor running smoothly—an occasional visit to help them maintain their mental health or to develop a plan of action for personal or professional growth. Being proactive about your mental health is so excellent, and we’re always happy to work with these clients—but they’re the minority of clients we see. Most of our clients are in pain—but the good news is, if they’re in our office, we have the opportunity to help them.
Some people don’t know what’s wrong, only that they don’t feel quite right. Suffering in silence from an unknown problem can be incredibly difficult and can even cause further anxiety. Still, others have a specific problem that’s pretty clear—perhaps you’ve lost someone recently, or maybe you’ve broken up with a romantic partner. While these are normal life experiences, if the resulting painful feelings don’t resolve after a reasonable period of time, a therapist can help you process those feelings so they don’t fester and become bigger problems.
Others are dealing with anxiety, depression, eating disorders—all of which talk therapy can help improve. Whatever struggles you’re facing, Thriveworks Counseling in Cincinnati, OH can help. We’ve been doing this for years, and we’ve seen it all. You can count on us for a warm, nonjudgmental environment where you feel safe.
What Are the Benefits of Counseling?
There are many benefits of counseling, but one remains consistent for everyone—balance. Therapy can help you regain mental balance to help you more successfully navigate life’s struggles in a healthy way. We do this through working on your communication skills, teaching healthy coping skills, and using talk therapy to process and overcome any obstacles between you and the life you want.
As we mentioned earlier, we have seen many different problems. For that reason, we employ many different mental health professionals who have skills and years of experience in specific areas of mental health. We can offer the following services and more:
- Depression and anxiety therapy
- Marriage and couples counseling
- Family therapy
- Child therapy and teen counseling
- Life coaching
- Trauma therapy and PTSD counseling
- Grief counseling
- Addiction counseling
- Career counseling
Again, these are just some of the services we can offer. We’re confident that regardless of what your mental health problem is, we have providers who can help.
Why Choose Thriveworks in Cincinnati, OH?
Aside from working with our experienced counselors, there are many other important reasons to choose Thriveworks in Cincinnati. It was a priority from day one that we are accessible by offering:
- Extended Hours: It can be difficult to make appointments during regular working hours, particularly if your own job is a traditional 9 to 5. Perhaps it’s tough to get off work, or maybe you simply want to keep your appointments private instead of explaining your need for personal time. That’s why we offer extended hours into the evenings and weekends.
- Insurance: We accept nearly all major insurances and many of the smaller carriers. To get more information on exactly what benefits are available, contact us. We’ll be happy to help you navigate your insurance benefits. It’s likely you’ll be able to receive counseling for just a small copay.
- No Waiting List: We don’t operate with a waiting list. It’s important to us that you get the help you need as quickly as possible. Being put on a waiting list not only delays your receipt of help, but it also decreases the chances that you’ll ever actually get that help. For that reason, we can usually see new patients within the week, if not within 24 hours. Once you contact us, help is immediately on the horizon.
Thriveworks in Cincinnati OH partners with counselors who are some of the best in the field, and they’re here to help. If you’re suffering, if you’re not living your best life, whether you know why or not, give us a call and get on the road to a better you.